Festplatz 5

Schwarzwaldhalle

On the roof of the entrance area of the Schwarzwaldhalle, blue luminous tubes are attached to a scaffold as single letters.

The hall was opened in August 1953. These letters can already be seen in photos from that time. Therefore, it can be assumed that the device also dates from the opening year 1953.

Leave a Reply